Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, March 24, 2014

Does Homeschooling Leave You Stuck At Home?

Ask most homeschoolers I know, and you'll get a quick reply something like this:

Hah!  As a homeschooler, I am on the go more than I think I would be had I decided to send my child to a private or public school!

Most homeschoolers seem to understand that, similar to the decision to become a stay-at-home or work-at-home mom, homeschooling is sort of an oxymoron of terms.  Yes, the home is the place where most instruction takes place, at least legally in my state. However, homeschoolers also feel the pressure to socialize their children.

As a homeschooling parent, I provide everything for my children that a separate school would provide.  At least, I try. Sometimes I feel pressured, and often the activities I choose to fill the gaps are pricey. But, feeling stuck at home?  At least, for me this is never a problem.

I'll let the infographic do the rest of the talking, because quite frankly, the statistical information included is quite interesting.
What do you think?

Homeschooling
Source: BestMastersinEducation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment