Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I'm Thankful for - In PICTURES


It's November! That means that there are daily posts from friends saying what they are thankful for each and every day. Like most Novembers, I've got off to a late start and now have to play catch up. So, instead of rambling on and on about what I'm thankful for, I thought I'd share some of my thankfulness in pictures instead.

However, I have limitations. The collage app I used on my phone only allows for 9-10 pics at a time. So, here's the first 10 days of November Thankfulness.

If you prefer the spelled out version, here goes:

I'm thankful for:


  1. a "fireplace" ambiance on a cold day, with a little girl peering out the window at the snow.
  2. Girls catching snowflakes on their tongues enjoying a "November Snow"
  3. Chocolate Scrabble
  4. Degas ballerina sculpture
  5. A safe trip to and from the St. Louis Symphony
  6. New boots for my pre-teen
  7. Pretty nails
  8. A beautiful colorful fall drive
  9. Funny clown noses
  10. Fun time enjoying my teen son acting goofy, reinacting a picture of him from years gone by on that same pedal tractor.


There's the first ten days' worth. So, here's the rest of the month in words:

11. Breathing
12. That I have a Savior
13. Marriage
14. A hubby willing to work
15. A talented hubby
16. Water
17. Coffee
18. Chocolate
19. Family
20. Health
21. Kleenex
22. Vicks Vapor Rub
23. Essential oils
24. Ear Drops with Garlic and Mullein
25. Turkey
26. Exercise ball
27. A laptop that works
28. My big cup
29. Salad
30. The ability to homeschool

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment